Get a perfect picture of your Projects
eMalaya is a web-based Timesheet, Project Planning and Invoicing software that allows you to know the ACTUAL status of your projects.
- eMalaya simplifies Timesheet entry for users by offering a simple and intuitive interface, Web or Mobile.
- Thanks to its Project Planning module, eMalaya simplifies the task of Project Managers.
- eMalaya simplifies Billing or allocation for Administrators by managing rates, discounts, expenses and taxes.
Thanks to its integration with Azure DevOps© / Jira©, eMalaya calculates in real time the Hours Executed in a project plus the Remaining Work of the project in Azure DevOps© or Jira© in order to provide the TRUE status of a project.
eMalaya presents several advantages for Employees:
- Timesheet entry from any location; Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, Desktop;
- Categorization of Tasks (analysis, activities, research, documentation, etc.);
- Description of the work performed in Timesheet entries;
- Association of Notes, Expenses, R&D records, etc., to Timesheets;
- Entry of time associated with non-project activities;
- Entry table for Crew Sheets also available.
eMalaya offers many advantages to Project Managers and Developers:
- Automatic creation of Project Structure retrieved from Azure DevOps© / Jira©;
- Real-time synchronization of Task status and Remaining Work;
- • Time entry in one place; automatically applied to the right Client and Project / Sub-Project, and synchronized with Azure DevOps© / Jira©.
eMalaya simplifies Project Planning by matching your real production capacity (resource availability) with Project evaluations, in time.
- eMalaya allows you to plan resource availability;
- eMalaya allows you to associate resources to Projects;
- eMalaya allows you to plan the Projects delivery.
eMalaya provides the REAL status of Projects... in real time
eMalaya calculates real-time Projections for each Project; that is, the Hours Executed to date plus the Remaining Work.
Thus, eMalaya allows managers to instantly see the real status of a Project and to quickly identify the reasons for disparities, if any.
Linked with Azure Devop© and Jira©
eMalaya offers several advantages for Managers and Administrators
eMalaya applies a rigorous Timesheet validation process that produces traceable (attributed to Projects/Sub-projects), detailed and accurate billing.
- Timesheets validated (billable or non-billable), approved and assigned to a Client;
- Invoices or outsourcing reports represented according to the project/sub-project structure defined in eMalaya or Azure DevOps© / Jira©;
- Expense management;
- Management of discounts and rate adjustments;
- Management of taxes, invoice numbers, billing periods, schedules, etc;
- “Activities” function that compiles the time dedicated to the company's current activities and not associated with any project (vacations, holidays, etc.); Production of required data for the generation of employee payrolls.